On this page you can play sudoku online for free. This version is the Funny Sudoku, level 3. You may choose from Sudoku level 1 (easy) to 5 (very hard), and you may also print this page to do this sudoku whenever and wherever you like. Everytime you load this page you will get a new free Sudoku puzzle with new numbers. Have fun playing this Free Sudoku Online! For more funny stuff, and to play more free sudoku, choose from the funny sudoku menu on your left.
And remember... come back often as we are always adding some funny stuff to this page.
- Each row should contain all numbers from 1 to 9.
- Each column should contain all numbers from 1 to 9.
- Each 3x3 table should contain all numbers from 1 to 9.
- You can't repeat numbers in rows, columns and 3x3 tables.
- Click with you mouse on an empty case and enter a number between 1 and 9.
- You may use the 'Backspace' or 'Delete' keys to erase a number in the white boxes.
- Numbers entered must follow the sudoku game rules.
- Try to finish the game by filling in all the empty boxes :)
Funny Sudoku : is FunnySudoku.com's free online sudoku game version of the Original Sudoku Game. Sudoku ( Japanese: 数独 ) ( English: soo-DOH-koo ) is a logic number placement puzzle whose first actual versions were published in 1979 by Dell Magazines as Number Place, designed by Howard Garns. Tough earlier versions of the game were published in the 1800's across europe, it was only more than a century after that (1984) when Nikoli japanese magazine introduced it in Japan, and later renamed to the presente Sudoku by Maki Kaji, that took only the first kanji of original japanese compound words to form a shorter version. You may download sudoku for free to play it when you like. Sudoku is also referred or commonly mistaken as: Su Do Ku, suduku, suduko, sudoku, sudoko, soduku, soduko, sodoku, sodoko, sundoku, so doku, so do ku and more.